Amazon is looking to hire 100,000+ new employees throughout their company and that includes a lot of independent Trucking Company’s and Operators. Amazon Relay could be a great opportunity for people to get consistent loads throughout the year. Amazon Relay is a portal that Amazon uses for Transportation companies as a load board that is easy to use and also has features that tracks a lot of metrics to make your operation run profitably and smooth.
What are the requirements to haul for Amazon Relay?
In order to join Amazon’s freight network, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000
- Cargo coverage of at least $100,000
- Workers’ compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
How do I get the insurance needed for Amazon Relay?
If you need help getting the correct insurance for Amazon Relay in a timely manner we can help with that! We specialize in Trucking & Transportation so we know exactly what you need and we have the best customer service and processes to get your needs met quickly and at a great cost.
We can offer some of the following insurance services to keep you moving:
– Quotes as quick as 30 minutes
– General Liability Policies as quick as 4 Hours
– $1,000,000/$2,000,000 General Liability Policies at $750+/Year
– A.M. Best – A+ Rated Insurance Carriers Available
– Transportation Experts & Quality Customer Service
Michael Annecchino CPCU ARM
Secaucus, NJ 07094